Monday, February 9, 2009

Latest Trend in Searches

It seems these days that there is an ever increasing volume of people who are searching for people.

I never really understood all the secretiveness online. All you have to do to find someone who doesn't want to be found IS by going HERE!

If you are looking for me, I am easy to find. Those that seek me find me.

You can also go and sign up as an affiliate of mine and make some extra money when people are searching for people. I am still new to this so I am not too sure what you can expect to make.

I often have found myself in the past playing Internet detective looking for people specifically the ones running the different online programs I get involved in. If I am going to join a surf club or a HYIP or something like that, I like to see what I can find out on the people or persons who are running it. Because if I dig up some dirt on them it is likely that I wont join.

So, not that I am perfect, but I do my due diligence on ANY and ALL programs before I join or sign up. I suggest you do the same, even if you sign up for something I have recommended. You will see I HAVEN'T recommended that many things, but I believe in the ones I have recommended and while they are currently paying me as agreed, there is always the possibility that things may change. And just like Forex or the stock market, past performance is no guarantee for future results.

Later today or tomorrow I am going to update the blog with more details about how I have been making money surfing, I will discuss compounding and lowering risk.

The Hardest thing to do is to get even, after that it is all profit and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment