Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Truth about the USD and Silver

I am here today to share the truth with you and recommend something very good.

First off the USD (united States Dollar) is in HUGE trouble. The monetary base in the United States has doubled literally in the last 6 months. Take a look at this data and chart issues from The St. (saint) Louis Federal Reserve Bank (fed)

I have been collecting silver going back to about 1986 when Ronald Reagan First authorized the walking liberty pure silver dollars. I used to get these for as little as $7. Now the new ones are around $20. This is for 2009 coins. The older the American Eagles (I call them Walking Liberty as that's what appears on them), the more money they are worth.

I recently joined a new program where for a one time fee I can get A FREE SILVER US COIN After I fill a 2x2 Matrix. I HIGHLY recommend this!!! Let me tell you why. For every silver coin you get NOW, You are making a VERY wise investment in your future. To date no silver coin I have bought since 1986 has lost value. Many of them have more than doubled in value. If Silver goes to $200 an ounce, and you have a 1 ounce 99.9% pure silver coin that you paid $20 for, you stand to make 10 (TEN) times your money or MORE. If you JOIN TODAY You will be on your way, And once some time has past and you learn about silver, and the price per ounce of Silver continues to soar as the USD value sinks, You won't be selling this coin for less than $20.

In Fact I preordered 10 2009 American Silver Eagles here at a cost of over $200! BEFORE I found out about this FREE Silver program. Of course don't buy them at that link before last as they are already going for $21.95 EACH plus shipping. You can get ONE here for a mere $19 AFTER you refer a few friends, all you have to do is fill your 2X2 matrix to get your coin.

And due to the way the program is run, you will be able to earn FREE SILVER AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES on a regular basis as you recycle as others join. Please check this OUT!!! You would be a fool not too! I for one am currently using this to add to my American Silver collection!!!

18 days ago (January 15 2009) Spot Silver was trading as low as $10.30. NOW Spot Silver is all the way up to $12.37 That is an increase in almost $2 an ounce in just over 2 weeks.

And if you work the program after joining HERE and refer a friend or two and they do the same you will be able to earn FREE SILVER COINS! It is still pretty new but this program is run by a reputable publishing company. Try it you Won't regret it!

One more thing since the USD is FIAT currency, as the USD goes DOWN and it WILL it has to. I don't care what the Wall Street Guru lies you keep hearing. Silver will increase in Value.

It is as simple as this. The USD monetary base has doubled in 6 months. AND ASSETS HAVE NOT increased so in the last 6 months the USD has been debased by 50%! Here is another example. If I buy a gallon of 100% Pure concord grape juice for $10 Today, and bring it home and drink half, then I fill up the jug with water and shake it. What do I have? Looks like grape juice, tastes like grape juice. It is Grape juice. It is JUST diluted!!! The USD is getting ready to tank, it has too! Don't believe the lies on wall street and the lies we are told over and over and over from the fraudsters (BANKERS). I am a Banker! The Mortgage business has went to hell, so luckily I am diversified. I am also a MSB (Money Service Business), licensed just like the PP's (payment processors) I listed in my first article on this blog.

If anyone needs help or a Loan secured by Real Estate Located in Virginia or South Carolina go to the mortgage business website or email me personally at VMB

I am here to help those who need help, feel free to contact me. I operate in a straight forward, open honest way. I am here! I am not hiding from anyone. Who I am and what I do is no secret. One of the secrets of my success is generosity.

Zig Ziglar taught me decades ago "If you help enough people get what they WANT, you WILL get what you WANT". By the way, I already have everything I want OR I am in the process of building it. Notice the Picture at the header of this blog? That is my OLD house! The New house will be 4 times the size. So it is taking quite a bit of work to build! And I haven't sold any of my Silver. I plan on giveing the Silver to my Kids or Grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment