Friday, February 13, 2009

New Auto Surf I joined Today, IT IS NEW!

If you want to JOIN HERE!, this looks like the best bet yet for an auto surf plan. As you can see I make a good bit of money online every day surfing. This NEW AUTO SURF has some great terms. They pay 16% per day for 8 days. This yields a net of only 28%, but it is over 8 days! Where most surf clubs are 15 days or so.

When choosing a new surf club TO JOIN, One of the things I look at is how new it is. While it is likely that many surf clubs you join will not make it in the long run, What I find is that the new ones are good for a while. Depending on how quickly they get upgrades and how quickly they have to pay out often determines how long they will last.

Yes it is likely that a large percentage of surf clubs turn out to be Ponzi Schemes, This does not normally happen until they are way ahead of their surfers money wise. Watch closely as the gap narrows between deposits and payouts.

This ONE is less than a week old. And with 8 day terms, you can almost do a cycle 4 times a month. This puts you up into the 112% range per month. So with this one, I would recommend starting with $100 or so. They do the ad packs in $8 units so do $96 or $104 on the initial deposit. Then run the cycle 4 times over 32 days, and you should have doubled your account in about a month. After this I recommend taking out $100 and leaving in about $100 and doing it all over again.

You can be as risky as you like, But I like to be safer and more conservative as, as soon as I can get my initial investment out the happier I am! This way as I continue with the plan, all the money in there is money I earned from surfing and NO remaining money of mine exists there!

This Place doesn't seem to accept credit card deposits from AlertPay, so I had to use some of the cash I have accumulated, in my AP main account balance, as profits from other surf clubs.

Again ALERT PAY, is my main processor as they allow me to send money usually thru them to the third party via credit card instantly!

This newest surf club, However, doesn't accept credit card payments yet through AP. So if you join this new surf club, I suggest using either another PP or monies from your AP account balance. This new place also charges you a $1 fee on deposit, so don't forget to account for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment