Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is THE BEST Manual Surf program I use!!!

They are getting ready to allow new members once again on February 14th 2009. You can JOIN HERE!

I trust this Admin, Roger, the most. I know him personally and have chatted with him several times.

In Fact I so trust Roger, that I am willing to guarantee personally the First $100 you deposit when you join HERE!.

What I would suggest is that you put in $100 and let it run for 3 cycles compounding your interest at the end of each term. And once your 3 cycles complete, Take OUT at least $100 or MORE just be sure to leave at least $100 in, and repeat the steps.

If you decide to JOIN on or after February 14, 2009, Be sure to email me so I know how many people I am guaranteeing as I need to limit this to the first 10 people so I can keep $1000.00 in reserves. And I am only guaranteeing your first $100 and no additional funds or interest. Again I am only doing this for people who join under me, AND only for the First 10 people who ACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment