Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today I cover what most call a HYIP, high-yield investment program

According to Wiki these are ponzi schemes. This is not a matter of fact. While some HYIP's end up being ponzis, not all do. The one I will share here is no ponzi despite what the ignorant may say, "it has to be a ponzi". I trade forex every day. This HYIP I recommend is forex based. This HYIP, if you want to call it that, IS really nothing more than a managed forex account that allows you to invest for as little as $10. I have been with this company for well over a month. I have already received 2 payouts to my Liberty Reserve account. While I am not in profit yet, I have gotten to know the admins and they have been trading forex for many years just like I have. What makes this forex based managed investment great, is that they allow you to select your level of compounding. They pay anywhere from 1.22% all the way up to 2.22% interest per trading day, depending on your investment level. They also UNLIKE other investments of this type LET you take out money BEFORE your investment completes or expires. And on this investment you get ALL your principle back upon completion of the investment term. If you don't understand compounding I will cover that in another post. But if you select 0% compounding for this investment Every trading day, normally Monday through Friday (except established trading holidays), they will credit you, your daily interest into your main account balance, which you can request a withdrawal on, every day. Since they only work M-F, payouts are processed 3 times a week. The 2 payouts I have received have been processed promptly, and I have been paid within 48-72 hours in the PP (payment processor of my choice) in this case I used Liberty Reserve, which is one of the most popular and most reputable PP's. The investment runs 180 Days minimum depending on the level of your initial deposit. They accept Liberty Reserve and Alert Pay, which is VERY popular, which I like the most, use the most, and I get excellent customer service from them.
So I selected this investment because I can collect my interest into my main account balance and withdraw it anytime, or if I decide I can collect my interest and add it to my investment automatically as set and determined by the level of my compounding set by me (anywhere between 0%-100%), which I can change at any time after logging into my account HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment